27 January 2020
Spring Into Fishing 2020
14th to 28th March
Find a venue near to you.
Forget the cold winter weather… Spring Into Fishing at fun, free, friendly outdoors angling activity events for families this March.
Spring Into Fishing is run by the Angling Trust and funded by the Environment Agency to give you the chance to get outside, try fishing and learn new skills. Bring your friends, family and children – everybody’s welcome!
Never been fishing before? No problem – tackle, bait, instruction, day rod fishing licences and info on fishing clubs and places to go are all included free. Or if you’ve tried fishing already then come and learn beginner’s skills from qualified licensed angling coaches. It doesn’t matter what age or ability – come along and enjoy some time by the water.
Parents and grandparents – bring the kids, have a go yourself and discover how fishing is a fun, exciting, cheap and healthy outdoor activity. It’s also a great excuse to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature…
What are you waiting for?
It only takes a minute to book your FREE place at our Spring Into Fishing events
- Spring into Fishing South East – Bracknell
- Spring into Fishing Yorkshire – York
- Spring into Fishing North West – Blackley
- Spring into Fishing West Midlands – Stourbridge
- Spring into Fishing East Midlands – Northampton
- Spring into Fishing North West – Wigan
- Spring into Fishing South West – Exminster
Find all the Spring Into Fishing events and details at www.getfishing.org/SiF20-Events
Coaches, Clubs and Fisheries:
Want to get involved? We’ll help you set up your own Spring Into Fishing events – they are a great way to meet new anglers and show them what you can offer. Contact James Roche: email@example.com.
Anyone interested in going fishing can find angling events at www.getfishing.org.uk. The ‘Get Fishing’ campaign is run by the Angling Trust to introduce more people to angling and get more people fishing, more often. Get Fishing events are for all people regardless of age, fitness or previous angling experience. Get Fishing is part of the Angling Trust’s work to increase angling participation and make angling stronger in future. The Angling Trust is the national representative and governing body for angling in England. More info: www.anglingtrust.net
Get Fishing is funded by:
- The Environment Agency from fishing licence income as part of the National Angling Strategic Services contract
- Sport England to contribute to its “Towards an Active Nation” strategy so that everyone in England regardless of age, background or ability feels able to engage in sport and physical activity